Home

My my My my

Wall Ball Challenge Introduction
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Wall Ball Challenge Introduction
Posted by: Vince Molseed of bellbrooklacrosse.com
Date/Time:
• The 30 day wall ball challenge is designed to help players of all ages improve their stick skills.
• The average lacrosse player in the US will have about 15,000 touches over a 4 year period.
• This challenge enables every player to accomplish the same 15,000 touches in a 30 days.
• By practicing this routine daily or a few times per week, your stick skills will drastically improve allowing you to reach your potential as a player and to help all of our teams be successful.
• All you need to complete the challenge is your stick, gloves, a few balls and a brick wall. If you don’t have access to a brick wall a pitch back or tennis balls on a wood wall will work.
• The routine for each day is:
o 100 right handed pass and catch
o 100 left handed pass and catch
o 100 throw right catch right switch to left throw left catch left switch to right
o 100 throw right catch left throw left catch right
o 50 right handed quick stick
o 50 left handed quick stick

Each day you complete go to that days thread and let your teammates know how you are doing on the challenge.
• Players who complete the challenge will receive a Wall Ball Challenge T-Shirt acknowledging their accomplishment.
• We will rely on the honor system for updates. It is up to the players ensure that they are putting the effort in to improve their skills.

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Wall Ball Challenge Introduction  Vince Molseed   5 Years ago
    Blake Hemelgarn Blake Hemelgarn 5 Years ago
    Re: Wall Ball Challenge Introduction Matthew seubert 4 Years ago
    Matthew Seubert Matthew seubert 4 Years ago
    Matthew Seubert Matthew seubert 4 Years ago
    Re: Wall Ball Challenge Introduction Vince Molseed 3 Years ago
    Re: Wall Ball Challenge Introduction Vince Molseed 2 Years ago